Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- In a blender, blend the oats until they form a fine flour.
- Add in the protein powder and baking powder, and pulse to combine.
- Add in the almond milk and egg, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto the pan in small circles.
- Flip when the edges start to look set.
- Cook until both sides are lightly browned.
Calorie breakdown per serving (3 pancakes):
- Calories: 290
- Protein: 27g
- Carbs: 30g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 5g