Egg White and Spinach Omelette
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add chopped tomatoes and onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add baby spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until it wilts.
- Pour the egg whites over the vegetables and let cook until set.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over half of the omelette and then fold the other half over the cheese.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and egg whites are fully cooked.
- Serve hot.
Calorie breakdown per serving:
- Calories: 150
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g