Spicy turkey and vegetable stir-fry with brown rice
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground turkey, garlic, and ginger to the skillet and cook until the turkey is browned and cooked through.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and Sriracha sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fry and stir until everything is well coated.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked brown rice.
Calorie Breakdown: This recipe makes 4 servings, and each serving contains approximately:
- 380 calories
- 27g protein
- 43g carbohydrates
- 11g fat
- 6g fiber
Note: Calorie count may vary depending on the specific ingredients and serving size.