Avocado and chicken wrap
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 tbsp hummus
- In a bowl, combine shredded cooked chicken breast, diced avocado, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread 2 tbsp of hummus onto each whole-wheat tortilla.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the tortillas and place it on one side of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up and over the filling, then fold in the sides, and roll it up tightly from the bottom.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the wraps in the skillet seam-side down and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Flip the wraps over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve.
Calorie Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 375
- Protein: 28g
- Carbs: 34g
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 9g