Egg and vegetable scramble
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of diced mixed vegetables (bell peppers, onions, mushrooms)
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced vegetables to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet with the vegetables and stir constantly until the eggs are fully cooked and scrambled.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Calorie breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 175
- Protein: 12g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
Note: Nutritional values may vary depending on the size of the eggs and the amount of vegetables used.