Grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the shrimp and vegetables.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from grill and serve hot.
- Calories: 245
- Protein: 18g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 3g