Veggie and hummus wrap
- 1 large whole-grain tortilla wrap
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 1/2 cup of sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the tortilla flat and spread the hummus over the center of the tortilla.
- Add the sliced cucumber, bell peppers, shredded carrots, and sliced red onion on top of the hummus.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the vegetables and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Serve immediately or wrap in foil and store in the refrigerator for later.
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 11g
- Carbs: 44g
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 9g